It’s a bird, it’s a plane. Nope … it’s Justin Bieber!

Over the weekend, the teen sensation brought his mom Pattie Mallette on stage at a concert in Berlin to blow out candles for her birthday. But somehow in the middle of blowing out candles, her hair accidentally caught on fire. And not to our surprise, the Biebs came to the rescue! (You gotta love this kid)

“sick show in Berlin…brought @studiomama on stage 2 sing her happy bday but she lit her hair on fire with the candles. lol. i saved her,” he tweeted after the show.

Peep the footage of the incident below:

Be the first to receive breaking news alerts and more stories like this by subscribing to our mailing list.