Rapper Game may be balling…but for some odd reason he doesn’t like to pay his jewelry bills!
Read more below:
According to TMZ:
The Game is officially on the hook … again … this time for $90,999 — after the rapper allegedly failed to pay for some ridiculously expensive custom jewelry he commissioned over three years ago. An L.A. judge handed the order down last week … demanding Game — real name Jayceon Taylor — settle his astronomical balance with jewelry company Lemmerman’s Inc. stat.
According to the original complaint — filed in L.A. last year — Game ordered the following from 2007-2008:
– a 14K white gold 36″ chain with white stones for $15,000
– a 14K yellow gold 36″ chain with yellow stones for $15,000
– a diamond stud for $4,000
– a 14K white gold 5-row bracelet for $17,500
– a 14K yellow gold 5-row bracelet for $17,500
– two other gold “pieces” for $30,000
That’s $99,000 total — and while Lemmerman’s claims Game paid off a huge chunk a few years ago, he hasn’t coughed up a penny since … and now owes the balance plus interest, etc. Calls to Game’s people haven’t been returned.
You gotta pay the cost to be the boss…