Singer Mariah Carey sure knows how to put out a fire!

At a show Monday in Egypt, the singer came to her own rescue when an electrical fire sparked under her feet prior to taking the stage. The “Precious” co-star was warming up her voice when all of a sudden flames begin to burst.

Mariah later tweeted about  the incident:

“In Egypt getting ready to go on stage and suddenly there was a surge of power and an electrical fire started under my feet! Naturally, my emergency instincts kicked in and I put out the flames w/a towel.”

Last year, Mariah stopped a fire from getting out of hand at her Beverly Hills home with actor husband Nick Cannon. Guess after the first incident, this was just a small drill!

Be the first to receive breaking news alerts and more stories like this by subscribing to our mailing list.