The warlock known as Charlie Sheen just proved once again why he is ultimately “winning.”

Sources connected with the concert tour allege the reported deal has Charlie performing 21 dates. Sheen will get 85% of the profits, with Live Nation getting the remaining 15%.  Charlie’s cut is projected to average between $250,000 – $275,000 for each show. And that’s just the beginning!

Charlie will also get additional compensation for after-parties and merchandising with 200,000 pieces of merchandise already shipped out for the show. All in all, Charlie is expected to pull in a reported $7 million in a month!

Sheen’s set will last 1 hour and 15 minutes.  It’s essentially Charlie doing comedy in a chair, so the overhead is minimal. And since the shows are selling out off of Charlie’s Twitter, there’s no advertising costs!

Sorry Chuck, but it looks like even without your show, Charlie is … “Duh …. WINNING!”


Be the first to receive breaking news alerts and more stories like this by subscribing to our mailing list.