- DO: Speak your mind. All of it! We’re not like those other blogs who over-moderate comments and delete people’s opinions just because they don’t agree with what their readers have to say.
- DO: Stay on topic. If the post is about the BET Awards, don’t come in here talking about what you’re cooking for dinner or what happened at work today.
- DON’T: Bash the contributors of this blog. We created this nice place for you, so the least you can do is show us a little respect. It’s not cool to bash the commenters either.
- DON’T: Just post “First!” as a comment and leave it at that. Yes, it’s fun being first, and we understand that. But at least post a comment to go along with that. Comments with just that one word in it will be automatically deleted.
- DON’T: Link to your site, or to other sites, in your comment. If you want to promote your site, the best way to do that would be to purchase some ad space, or resort to the cheaper alternative – request to be added to the blogroll. If you have something that might be of interest to the contributors, e-mail it to us. Don’t post it as a comment.
- DON’T: Be a nuisance, and don’t cause unnecessary drama. We can tell the difference between someone just stating their God-honest opinion and someone who has too much free time on their hands.
- Comment moderation is enabled (to prevent spammers) so it may take a while for your comment to appear. There’s no need to submit it twice. If you include more than 2 links in your comment, your comment will AUTOMATICALLY be held for moderation.
Now that you know the rules, you may comment as you please! Since these are right beside the comment box, there should be no question as to what can and cannot be done. So if any rules are broken (repeatedly) you will be banned from commenting here. Your IP might be banned from visiting the site as well. It’s been done before.