It’s 4 a.m. on the East Coast, and guess what’s trending on Twitter? Waffle House and Taco Bell!
For some reason, it has become a recent tradition for either Taco Bell or Waffle House (or both) to trend on Twitter around this time on weekends, most likely because everyone’s leaving the club, and those are the only places guaranteed to be open at this time of the night. Well, those and “legs,” if you listen to your grandma.
While perusing through the Twittersphere’s trending topics, we came across some hilarious tweets about Waffle House and Taco Bell, and here they are:
1. This person had a really good point about Waffle House workers:
This waffle house waitress is talking about how highschool is a waste of time after 9th grade. That’s probably why you work at waffle house.
— Billy Banks (@SoMuchBanks) February 2, 2013
2. This person was excited to meet Ed Sheeran at Waffle House:
IM AT WAFFLE HOUSE I MET ED SHEERAN HALF AN HOUR AGO
— cassidy (@hrarry) February 2, 2013
3. This person can’t be serious about this Waffle House employee:
Me: “Mam, do u have gluten free waffles.” Waffle House employee: “Don’t know where u from but waffles ain’t free here.” twitter.com/byrnes22/statu…
— Eric James Byrnes (@byrnes22) February 1, 2013
4. This person was about to get his ass kicked at Waffle House:
Hey everybody come to Waffle House so y’all can see my ass get kicked by this 40 year old.
— Sir James Holladay™ (@TheJHolladay) February 2, 2013
5. This person (understandably) hates getting burnt waffles at Waffle House:
Waffle house be pissin me off burnin waffles and them try to give them to you. Bitch ion want that crispy shit!!
— -*Thugnificent* (@All_inkedUp) February 2, 2013
6. This person is optimistic about Waffle House’s future:
Hoping for the best for Waffle House someday
— Denny I ? (@dennyvillatoro) February 2, 2013
7. This person doesn’t understand why Waffle House is trending:
oh my god why is waffle house trending. waffle house owns, but why at 2am on saturday morning
— Prince Cabbage-Head (@PrinceRoan) February 2, 2013
8. This person campaigned for a campus-wide trip to Waffle House:
So since everyone on campus is awake and I KNOW y’all hungry, who wanna make this move to Waffle House?
— Charles Smith(@CDotSmittyy) January 30, 2013
9. This person is sorry, but also not sorry, about calling the girls behind her at Waffle House whores:
These girls behind me at Waffle House are whores! Sorry not sorry! ????
— Kameron Hope(@KameronPuckett) February 2, 2013
10. This person got the lady at Waffle House to twerk:
We got the lady at Waffle House to twerk so I’ve now seen everything.
— J0SH (@heyj0shua) February 2, 2013
11. This was just hilarious:
Found out today you’re suppose to urinate on a jellyfish sting, not a jelly stain. Sorry lady at waffle house… just trying to help.
— Stoned Jokester (@StonedJokester) January 31, 2013
12. Also hilarious:
Waffle House is what would happen if a dog struggling with depression opened a restaurant.
— sammy rhodes (@prodigalsam) January 30, 2013
13. This person has a very valid point about Taco Bell:
Taco Bell turns into a 5 star restaurant after midnight
— She Ratchet™ (@SheeeRatchet) February 2, 2013
14. So does this person:
Taco Bell should have its own seperate food group. — Daniel Tosh(@_DannyTosh_) February 1, 2013
15. This person will twerk for Taco Bell:
Will twerk for Taco Bell — Acacia Brinley (@KshaClark) February 2, 2013
@kshaclark Twerk it, Acacia.
— TACO BELL (@TacoBell) February 2, 2013
Will attempt to learn to twerk for Taco Bell*******
— Acacia Brinley (@KshaClark) February 2, 2013
17. This person can’t resist Taco Bell:
i will not go to taco bell, i will not go to taco bell, i will not…….hi, can i get three cheesy gordita crunches ? — DJK (@DJKoulianos) February 2, 2013
18. This person loves Taco Bell. Maybe a little too much:
I want to lay in bed all day;And eat so much Taco Bell? — ?Jason Kelly? (@_JasonKelly) February 2, 2013
19. So does this person:
guess who my valentine is? Taco Bell and my bed.
— dallas gomez ? (@dally_boy23) February 2, 2013
20. This person should do business with Taco Bell.
Taco Bell…please deliver
— Cliff Paul© (@Boy1duh) February 2, 2013
Seriously. This needs to happen.
21. :( :*( :**(
22. This person deserves a free taco from Taco Bell:
Taco Bell, now that we’re moving forward with the “Cool Ranch Loco Taco”, can we add a “Loco McRib Taco”? Mull it over please! #locoRIB
— John O’Callaghan (@johnmaine) February 1, 2013
Chipotle is just a Taco Bell that’s been to Sundance.
— sammy rhodes (@prodigalsam) February 1, 2013